Friday, March 30, 2007

Pictures












Ok, so obviously I am having a bit of trouble posting pictures. Im not really sure what I am doing wrong. Anyway...the first pic is of my group at our little beach in Samana. The the next is of my town from the ferry on our way back home from Samana. Then its me in my room... please notice my very attractive mosquiterro, and yellow cosco (helmet) then its my house! The next picture is of me at CaƱo Hondo. Its a hotel in my town that has a bunch of natural swimming pools. We spent a saturday there to relax and unwind after a long week. The next picture is of my favorite little boys here. The 2 on the right are the brothers and in my class. They are trouble, but just so adorable. Then its the two of them using the computer. The 4th and 5th pictures are of the day we spent in Samana. Its just a beautiful town and it was awesome. We had a little playita all to ourselves. Unreal.

8 comments:

KY said...

WoohooHOOOO! You look beautiful, happy, challenged...all that is good. Love the pictures, descriptions, everything. I am so happy for you.

jonah said...

hey, about your photos, instead of uploading them in blogger us photobucket.com. You need to get an account, but its free. Upload them there, and they will give you the html to copy and paste into blogger to show the photos (it will be http://www.....). Ok so then there are two steps in blogger you need to do;

1. you need to type < img src="xxx" > and replace that xxx with the http://www... address that photobucket gave you. Also remove the space after "<" and before ">".

2. after that type < br > but remove the spaces like you did above in #1, that will insert a line 'break' so your next image appears below.

give it a try, it shouldn't be overly complicated. Also in photobucket, you should resize your image, by clicking edit under the photo then resize to 320x240. Otherwise your image will be huge and not fit properly in your blog.

Anonymous said...

So good to see that beautiful smile of your's!!! Say "hola" to the beach for me :) xoxo MWAH

Unknown said...

In the first picture of the women on the beach, are you playing "Aim for the Cup"? How do you play that game?Is it a group game or do you play individually?

Kathy said...

Sounds like you are having a terrific time, Leah. Cynthia and kids are enjoying your car.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Need updates! Missing you so much!!! Send pictures! LOVE YOU xoxo

KY said...

we