Tuesday, January 30, 2007

JMU Ranked No. 14... Yea Dukes!

JMU Media Relations released this. JMU made the Peace Corps Top 25 again! This time we jumped from mid sized schools to large schools with 54 alumni now serving. We are also ranked No. 126 among graduate schools with 2 alumni serving... possibly me and Keith?! Also The Breeze, the University's newspaper did an article on the new rankings. Check it out here. JMU is looking pretty good these days.

There is definitely something unique and special about how this university prepares all of its students for the world. The oppurtinities students have to learn and grow both in and out of the classroom are simply wonderful. Something I am so greatful for. Definitely going to Bleed Purple for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes! And thanks to you I will bleed purple for the rest of mine as well! I love you, Leah...you will be in my mind, my heart, and my prays as you embark on your new adventure! The DR will love you! I just hope they give you back someday! I can't put into words the impact that you had on my life and I know I try to tell you practically every day, but you really did make the difference. YOU really were THE CHANGE. Good luck and Godspeed! You will shine! I promise.

Kathy said...

Leah, our thoughts and prayers are with you as you embark on this new, great adventure. I can't wait to read your blog.
Love, Aunt Kathy

Candice said...

Leah, we've spent so little time together if you think about it--but still I feel like one of your biggest fans! I absolutely can not wait to learn about all of the amazing and new experiences you'll be having in DR. My thoughts and prayers are with you while you transition into your new place of living. I have no doubt that you'll shine there just as brightly as you do in the US!
Love, Candice