Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow

I am going to miss snow. And WaWa Hoagies. But definitely snow. Being from Pa I have had the privledge of enjoying 4 seasons and all that comes with them. I don't know anything different. And, I LOVE SNOW. I spent the day yesterday snowboarding in the Poconos and it was fabulous. That will most likely be my last snowboarding trip for 3 years (Ill be returning to the States in late April 2009) and I am a bit sad. Snowboarding is such an awesome rush... nothing but you, the mountains, fresh air, and your thoughts. Its one of my favorite things... if you have never tried it, you must!

I dont think Ill be seeing much snow in the DR... and how will I explain Snowboarding and snow to the Dominicans?! They will think I am insane.

For the time being, I am enjoying the little snow I have :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Leah Kinley and I'm going to miss you sooo very much!!! xoxo I'll always be thinking of you... :)

Abby - Jo said...

WAWA!!!!! How are you going to survive!?!?!? Gosh - I cannot believe it is so soon. It is really sinking in. Even though you will be miles and miles and more miles away, you will always be here in my heart. I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you in my life.....xoxoxo :):)

LHC said...

I can't believe you're going to miss snow. Northerners are so weird! Don't think for a second that while we're snoozin' on the white beaches of La Dominicana that I'll be dreaming of snowflakes. 18 days!!!!